I PREFER MY GUYS WITHOUT MAKEUP
Printable View
I PREFER MY GUYS WITHOUT MAKEUP
what about when mike ness wears eyeliner....
damn he could wear a pink fluffy dress and he would still be gorgeous....but he really does look hot in eye liner
The eyeliner looks good, but a pink fluffy dress.... no, that would be sad.
I think I'm going to have to send Sykgirl an e-mail, and see what's up with her.
She was getting a new job, so maybe she just hasn't had time to post lately.
I DUNNO MIKE NESS IS DEFIENTLY HOT NO MATTER WHAT BUT WHATS THE DEAL WITH THE EYELINER?
Just remember that Good Charlotte is into make up now too. So you might want to be careful
ya whats up with that??? i've noticed we are missing a couple cats around here....
erica-if you get in touch with syckgirl let her know i said hi and wanted to know where shes been.
[img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">nope. Why do you guys care so much now, you all hate him.Quote:
I want to know what happened to Hairy Larry? Did he get caught molesting children?
i ate hairy larry
<-------
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ December 19, 2003 12:03 AM: Message edited by: two drink maximum ]</font>
Maximum, PM me. Do I know you?
you might recognize me....
http://abyss.hubbe.net/gfx/covers/jt...shotgun-lg.jpg